1. ZIP SFX module refuses to process SFX commands stored in archive
comment if such comment is resided after beginning of Authenticode
digital signature. It is done to prevent possible attacks with
inclusion of ZIP archive into the signature body.
We already prohibited extracting contents of such malformed archives
in WinRAR 6.01.
We are thankful to Jacob Thompson – Mandiant Advantage Labs
for reporting this issue.
2. WinRAR uses https instead of http in the web notifier window,
home page and themes links. It also implements additional checks
within the web notifier. This is done to prevent a malicious web page
from executing existing files on a user’s computer. Such attack
is only possible if the intruder has managed to spoof or otherwise
control user’s DNS records. Some other factors are also involved
in limiting the practical application of this attack.
We would like to express our gratitude to Igor Sak-Sakovskiy
for bringing this issue to our attention.
3. Where appropriate, SFX archive displays the additional line
with detailed error information provided by operating system.
For example, previously such archive would display “Cannot create file”
message alone. Now this message is followed by a detailed reason
like access denied or file being used by another process.
In the past this extended error information was available in WinRAR,
but not in SFX archives.
4. Switch -idn hides archived names also in ‘v’ and ‘l’ commands.
It can be useful if only the archive type or total information
5. If -ibck -ri switches are used together, WinRAR process
sets the priority specified in -ri switch. Previous versions ignored
-ri and set the priority to low in the presence of -ibck switch.
6. When using “File/Change drive” command, WinRAR saves the last folder
of previous drive and restores it if that drive is selected again
7. Name of unpacking file is now included into WinRAR incorrect password
warning for RAR5 archives. It can be helpful when unpacking
a non-solid archive containing files encrypted with different passwords.
8. Bugs fixed:
a) “Convert archives” command issued erroneous “The specified password
is incorrect” message after succesfully converting RAR archive
with encrypted file names if new password was set and archive
was opened in WinRAR shell;
b) if command progress window was resized up and then quickly resized
down to original dimensions, window contents could be positioned
* 无视文件锁定（可编辑锁定的RAR文件, 方便改注释添加或删除文件）
* 完整汉化命令行版 RAR.EXE, UnRAR.exe, 卸载程序, 帮助文档等文件
* 修改资源管理器右键查看 RAR 注释字体为宋体9号